Please help support the Lakeside Quilting Guild of Chicago, an Illinois State registered 501c3 non-profit organization, with our philanthropy work by making your tax deductible donation today.
Our non-profit organization fulfills its mission of giving to the community by:
- MAKING and giving quilts for young mothers and newborns in need.
- DONATING scholarship funds yearly to the School of the Art Institute to support education in the fiber arts.
- HOSTING lectures and visiting artists presentations for the public.
- CREATING up to five quilts per year to donate or raffle to raise funds for area non-profit organizations.
- SUPPORTING the local community UCHP quilt show in the Spring each year.
Donations are easy using the Paypal Donate button on this page. Your contribution will be acknowledged with a letter for your records.
Would you like to make an "in-kind" gift of fabric, equipment or materials? Please contact:
Merry-Beth Noble or email us at email@example.com to make arrangements for a donation.
For those of you who have given already, we appreciate your support!
The Lakeside Quilting Guild